Saturday 6 August 2011

Birthday card for my Neice


For my Nieces 16th birthday I decided to make an easel card.

I used a piece of turquoise pearlesecnt card that I got in a pack from QVC and folded it to make my easel card blank.  I then cut another piece of turquoise card to matt on to the bottom of my card blank.  I cut two strips of silver mirror card, two strips of white pearlescent card and two strips of the turquoise card, matted and layered them and added one to the top half of my card to stick the dress embellishments on to (I can't remember where I got the dresses from as I had, had them for ages before I used them) and the second on to the bottom of my card blank to use as my stopper for the easel card and also to add my peel off greeting on to.   I finished the card off with paper flowers and some gems from my stash.




No comments:

Post a Comment