Saturday 6 August 2011

Baby Card


I had great fun making this baby card for a friend last year.

I took an A5 card blank and folded half of one side to make the stand for my easel card.  I then took a piece of silver mirror card and cut it to the same size as the A5 card blank and covered with textured white card leaving a small border and covered that with blue patterned paper again leaving a small border. I added some beading wire to make a washing line and embellished with stars, a bow and some cute little baby socks. I then cut the baby out and stuck on to a piece of textured white card and chalked around the edge with light blue chalk, punched a whole in the top and hung it from the washing line.  I covered the base of the card blank with the same blue patterned paper and cut the sentiment out and matted on to blue and white card and finished off with some more stars.

The silver mirror card, white textured card and card blank came from my stash, all of the other elements came form the Sundae of Seasons CD by Polka Doddles

No comments:

Post a Comment