Hope you are all well?
I was very surprised but also really pleased on Saturday to have been given the award from Helen over http://beeskneescrafts.blogspot.com/. Helen and I have been tweeting for a while now and have become very good friends. I was also very lucky to meet Helen in person at the NEC. Helen makes some fab cards so please pop over and visit her blog. I would like to say a big thank you to Helen for giving me this award.
The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.
"Liebster" in German means "dearest", so as part of the Liebster award tradition, I am going to pass this award to 5 blogs that I value, and that have both inspired and motivated me.
To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.
Here are the 5 blogs I have chosen
1) Emma over at http://emzycards.blogspot.com/ who makes fabby cards. Emma's colouring is wonderful and one day I hope to be able to colour as good as her. So please pop over and take a look at her lovely blog.
2) Dee over at http://deescraftroom.blogspot.com/ who also makes lovely cards but I don't think she realises how lovely her cards are. Please pop over to her blog and say hi!
3) Denise over at http://craftydaffy.blogspot.com/ is another fab card maker so please pop over to her blog and take a look.
4) Gabrielle over at http://gabrielle-price.blogspot.com/ who makes lots of lovely wall hanging and tags, she also has a fabby crafty studio which I would love to spend the day in. You must pop over to her blog and take a look at all the fab things she makes.
5) Nessa over at http://wwwcrafty-nessa.blogspot.com/ who is another fab card maker and loves spellbinders as much as me. Please pop by her blog and say Hello.
I will be back tomorrow with this fortnights Crafty Boots Challenge card as all the pics are on the big puter and not the laptop.