Tuesday 4 October 2011

Black 'n' Cream


I really like all the black and cream cards that are around at the minute and thought I would try one myself.

I cut and folded a 6 inch cream card base then cut a black piece of card slightly smaller and matted some cream card onto it which I had embossed with the Delicate That Special Touch Mica Mask, I then wrapped ribbon around it a added a bow and hat pins.

I then cut my image using a Marianne creatable die in black card. I used lots of Spellbinder dies to make all the matts and layers to add dimension to my card and used a peel off greeting out of my stash.

I added flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Cosmic Shimmer black pearl pva to the corners.

I would like to enter this card into The ABC Anything Goes Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment