Monday 9 January 2012

New Beginnings

Hi All

This week over at Crafty Boots the challenge is all about new beginnings.  I was originally going to make a new baby card but when I was looking through my stash I came across some pre coloured Lili of the Valley die cut images and one was of a bride and groom so I decided to do a wedding cards instead. So here it is


I made and easel card using white pearl card, the papers are Die Cuts With a View The Luxury Stack, die cut images from Lili of the Valley and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I also used spun sugar distress ink and silver embossing powder for my greeting and spellbinders to cut out all my matts and layers.

Thanks for looking and hope you can join in with us over at Crafty Boots

Faye
x


7 comments:

  1. So romantic! Love the card lots! The Spun Sugar DI looks fabulous and really ties in the whole card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such and elegant easel wedding card Faye!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! :) I love this card! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really lovely card. The flowers are gorgeous and it is great how they are the only 'color'. Really stunning! xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely fabulous, I love it.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Faye, I have awarded you a Leibster Blog award because you are amazing, so please pop over to my blog and collect! http://beeskneescrafts.blogspot.com/

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete