Thursday 24 January 2013

Dress to Impress at Dragons Dream Tag It On

Hi All

Back with another post this week and another tag!

I was looking through some challenge blogs for some inspiration and came across  the theme of Dress To Impress at Dragons Dream Tag It On and so off I went to my craft room and came up with this



I covered my tag with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink (I think this is my new favourite)  then embossed my tag with Craft Concepts cottage floral folder and went over it with Black Soot Distress Ink to pick out the embossing better.  I used the dress & button die cut again inked in Peacock Feathers and over stamped with black with Kaiser Craft Magic Happens stamps. 
to finish off I added ribbon, gems, lace and flowers from my stash.

Thanks for looking
Faye

xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag hun, just love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful tag in great color scheme. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag... Love the colours & design.. Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours love your take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing at tio

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Faye, gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at Dragons Dream TIO. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours and love the background too! Thanks for dreaming with us at TIO trace. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Faye, I too am loving that colour! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that Peacock Feathers DI and it looks great with the black ink! xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete